I have been blogging for about a year and just now realized I have never truly introduced myself. My name is Elizabeth. I am a 36 year old Woman that has been married for approximately 15 years to a wonderful man that really cares about me and his family. We have two beautiful children a boy 14 years old and a girl 7 years old. I have been a practicing Wiccan off and on since I was 14 years old. I finalized my Wiccan status when I was 27 years old. I had decided that other religions just didn’t call to me like this one did.
So here is a list of other things that you may like to know about me.
1. I have 3 Associates degrees one in Pre – Pharmacy, One in Biology, One in Secondary Education.
2. I have a BS in Biology with a minor in Chemistry.
3. I believe in a Goddess and God. So that makes me Pagan.
4. I believe in live and let live. So I although I don’t mind a debate I do get upset with people telling me I am wrong where I believe. An example is my husband is atheist he doesn’t believe in anything we talk about it some time but I don’t try to change his mind I believe what I believe and I allow him to believe as he believes. The exception would be when people put the health of children or harm others in there belief such as the radicals that bomb others can’t stand those people and hope they wipe themselves out without harming others.
5. I believe in karma and the rule of 3. So if you do good good things come your way and multiplied by three. You do bad eventually it will catch up and be multiplied 3 times.
6. I love gardening, herbalism, and botany.
7. I love to knit, sew, and draw.
8. I love to read sci fiction, romance novels, horror, and some various x rated stuff. ( I am not against sex it is natural)
9. I believe women and men are equal although I have noticed that many people really can be bigoted against women especially in politics. I mean they say they are with us but they are out for their own interests and many of those interests are trying to take away my rights as a woman it make me feel like a minority when women are at least 50% of the population.
10. I am a Mutt a true American a mix of many different European ancestors and Native American. I can trace many ancestors back several 100 years to the start of America. Right now I am trying my best to get all the paper work together my great great grandmother and great Aunt had Indian Cards I believe this is part of my heritage.
11. I work in a Medical Laboratory as a Hematology Technologist.
12. I was abused by my mothers boyfriend as a child and that opened my eyes to what I will not allow in my life. I even warn children and tell them that if anything like that happens they need to tell me about it.
13. I am a home body. And can at times be antisocial.
14. I have a hard time making friends I don’t know what it is that people don’t like but they just don’t seem to like me or may be its because I don’t hang out often with them for them to become true friends I don’t really know but I would like friends. So far my husband is my only friend and he is my best friend.
15. So times I like to just be. (My husband can be in the same room with me and we just know what each other needs and some times that is just quiet.
16. I try to be a positive person but that is really really hard sometimes to find the gold lining in everything.
17. I will laugh at myself and hope others do the same.
18. I believe in magic but to me it is just stuff we don’t truly understand and until we do It miraculously happens.
19. I believe in things we can’t see because well I can’t see air but its there.
20. I believe in forgive and forget (if you can). There are times that tough love is needed and basically intervention so although you may forgive you can’t forget.
21. I love earrings and have 4 on one side and two on the other and hope to one day design an earring that covers that whole lobe on the left side While still being lite weight.
22. My favorite color is green.
23. I love to listen to rock, alternative, new age, and just nature sounds.
24. I have a large family I have 5 sisters and 2 brothers. I have several uncles and aunts. My dads mother had many children and my great grandmother had 22 children (several sets of twins) and she out lived many of her children lived to be 103 years old.
I hope this helps you understand me better.